- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Reception Center
- Breckenridge, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full Time Benefit Package
Job Title: Sales Admin/Front Desk
Division/Dept: Sales / Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Reception Center
Reports To: Administrative Manager Sales
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
WC Code: 9012
EEO Code: Administrative Support Workers
SUMMARY: This position provides support to the Sales team by managing tours, completing administrative tasks and providing superior customer service to touring Guests and Owners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Included but not limited to:
- Open the front desk as scheduled, before the first tour, and close the desk after the last tour of the day.
- Manage all tours and assist with reschedules, based on tour availability and following the sales manual procedures.
- Assign tours to appropriate sales agents and complete agent rotation and manifests on a daily basis.
- Input tour data and client information promptly and accurately into the Company software.
- Work effectively with touring Guests, Owners and Sales Agents to resolve any scheduling and/or other challenges.
- Prepare all tour gifts for touring Guests and Owners, complete related paperwork and manage gift inventory.
- Offer pre-booked and OPC-booked tour guests the option to be pre-gifted, and explain the appropriate policies and procedures
- Provide all touring Guests and Owners with a cheerful reception, standing to greet them with a smile.
- Respond to all requests, suggestions, questions and concerns.
- Provide administrative support to the sales agents by making new owner cards, provide adequate sales and marketing supplies, produce sales and tour reports, research contracts, monitor tour and owner databases, copy and file paperwork.
- Charge for tour gifts when necessary.
- Keep the front desk area clean and stocked with supplies.
- Uphold Hospitality Standards, Company Core Standards and Department Core Standards and observe Company policies and procedures.
- Be the "End of the Line" and resolve every situation inherited, not passing it along, whenever possible.
- Follow up on any situation that is not fully resolved at the time of the initial request always giving consideration to what the guest or owner deems appropriate.
- Strive to close the loop (alleviate or eliminate issues) on any situations that cannot be fully resolved.
- Respond promptly to all email and voicemail correspondence.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all contacts, always being helpful and courteous.
- Wear proper uniform and name badge and adhere to Company appearance standards at all times.
- Attend and participate in companywide training sessions and department staff meetings.
MARGINAL DUTIES: Functions that are not considered essential to the job:
- Cross-train in other in-house sales administrative positions to be able to cover shifts when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow Company guidelines for environmental sustainability practices (recycling, composting and conserving resources) and participating in the Company's sustainability initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES: To perform the job successfully an individual should possess the following competencies, skills and attributes: Maintain expert knowledge and understanding of all computer programs and knowledge applicable to the position * Provide exceptional customer service and anticipate needs * Be empowered to make GRAND vacations * Pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness * Give and receive feedback and ask for clarification when necessary * Treat people with respect and consideration * Approach others in a tactful manner * Remain calm and empathetic in situations that can be challenging * Support the team's effort to succeed by giving and welcoming feedback, building morale and contributing a positive team spirit * Stay informed on the company, home property, ski resort and town developments and communicate to others * Strive to develop skills, sharing expertise with others * Stay informed on the company, home property, ski resort and town developments and communicate to others when necessary * Take initiative and perform tasks without being asked * Use equipment and materials properly * Observe safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: One-year certificate from college or technical school, three to six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER EXPERIENCE: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel). Ability to operate basic office equipment such as copier, scanner, telephone, fax and calculator. Ability to type by touch, operate a personal computer and accurately record time worked, in the correct department, using the Company time keeping system.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to speak, read, write and interpret in English documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as rates, discounts, commissions and percentages.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit and work at a computer terminal over 2/3 of the time.
- Speak and listen over the telephone and in person over 2/3 of the time.
- Perform repetitive motions of the arms, wrists, hands and fingers over 2/3 of the time.
- Use hands and fingers to handle, feel or grasp; reach with hands and arms between 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl under 1/3 of the time.
- Push against something, with force, using upper extremities to thrust forward, downward or outward under 1/3 of the time.
- Pull using upper extremities to exert force to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion under 1/3 of the time.
- Lift between 10 and 40 pounds (5-gallon water bottle) under 1/3 of the time.
- Requires close, distance, color and peripheral vision, close visual acuity and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The environmental conditions the employee will have exposure to:
- Office or administrative environment over 2/3 of the time.
- Exposure to pets and pet dander in and around the pet friendly resort.
- Moderate noise.